If after our consulting review you decide you want to go further than just enhancing your current system or if you already know you want a new system, a more custom solution may be needed. We rely on a solutions architecture design to help you find the right technologies for your business. We look at the big picture to help you build a solid foundation from a business perspective as well as from a technology perspective. We want to help you build a system that will allow your business to continue to grow without the need for constant technology updates or overhauls.
- System Architecture: We work with you to design a system that looks at what you need now as well as what you may need in the future. We like to architect flexible models that allow you to grow in the future without needing to create another new system. Our solutions will grow with you.
- Active content web sites: Here we focus on integrating more active (as opposed to static) content on your website. If you have an interactive and dynamic site that your visitors can interact with, they will drop in more often. And depending on your business, your clients will be able to truly interact with you. (Do you need a shopping site with your current inventory available in real-time? Do you need a membership site that allows your members to update their info, purchase new services, and request new info, etc? Just think of the possibilities.)
- Mobile Applications: Life moves pretty fast. You can’t go anywhere without seeing a cell phone, PDA, iPod, notebook or some other device. What if your business could be on those devices? Just think of the possibilities. Want to give it a try?
- Windows/Web Applications: The gold standard of business applications. Many of the business applications that you interact with today are either Window or Web-based applications.
- Database development: Your database is the foundation for your technology solutions. If you have a solid foundation, the rest of the structure will withstand whatever you can dream.
- Web Services: Web Services are your virtual gateway to the rest of the world. These are the tools that allow you to interact directly with your clients or your vendors. They are how integration gets done.
- Specific Technologies: We focus on Microsoft-based platforms but also work with open source platforms as well. Here are some of the specifics:
- VB.Net and C#
- SQL Server
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)