We would love to be able to assist you with your project.
So, what’s next? Here’s how we work:
1. Provide us as much information as possible in the form below. The more information that you provide the easier it will be for us to provide you with an estimate as to how long the tasks will take.
2. Once the form has been submitted, we’ll take a look at it. If we have any questions, we’ll be in touch. Otherwise, we’ll create an estimate for what it will take to provide you the services that you have requested. Estimates will typically be a range of hours (e.g. 1-2 hours) .
3. We’ll send you an estimate for your review. This estimate will typically include not only number of hours required but also proposed duration.
4. Once you’ve reviewed the estimate, if it works for you simply respond to us and let us know that everything looks good. We then require a 1/3 of the total as a deposit. The easiest way to take care of this is via the PayPal link included on the site.
5. After we’ve received approval and payment, we’ll provide you with a basic timeline for completion of the project. This will based on the proposed duration and the work load of the staff at acceptance time.
6. At the end of the project or the end of month (whichever comes first) we’ll bill the remaining hours. Our standard is to bill at the end of the month if the project spans multiple months.
*NOTE: If we begin approaching the original estimated hours and additional time appears to be required, we will contact you for approval. We will NOT go over the estimated hours without your approval.